Peel and Stick Flooring Made Easy
You may have wanted to re-do the floors in your home but don't know where to start. The first thing you have to know is that there are different flooring options. The option we will be focusing on is "peel and stick" flooring.
Peel and Stick Flooring | MADE EASY!
Peel and stick flooring is best used on rental units or if your budget is low. It's a quick and easy way to transform your space while saving you time and money on installation costs, unit turnovers, etc.
Installing is straightforward.
- Prepare subflooring. Clean/level/repair subfloor.
- Center room. Use a measuring tape and or chalk line.
- Peel & stick from the center out.
These are some of the tools used for this installation: Order from Amazon.
- Scrapers (If removing old flooring) | https://amzn.to/3DTPyTe
- Hammer (If removing old flooring) | https://amzn.to/372SL72
- Measuring tape (Easy to read) | https://amzn.to/37yFMKl
- Chalk line | https://amzn.to/38vRJAJ
- Utility knife | https://amzn.to/3ukyeUn
Links are our recommendations of the products we like to use, which can be purchased on Amazon. We wish you well on your DIY peel and stick flooring solution.